Davis Odd Fellows Lodge Scholarship
Updated: March 14, 2022
The Davis Odd Fellows Lodge #169 is offering academic scholarships for the 2022-2023 academic year to active members and dependents of active members of the Lodge.
For 2022, the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge Scholarship Application will be submitted online using a google form.
- Applicant must be an active member or a dependent of an active member of Davis Lodge #169 for 3 years.
- Applicant must be a college student at an accredited college or university for the 2022-2023 academic year or a student enrolled in a post‐secondary certificate program at an accredited trade school. Graduating High School students who have proof of acceptance at either of these institutions may apply.
Application Package includes:
- Application Form – Name, address, email, phone and member (self / dependent) name
- Academic Record – Official transcript of all grades completed is required.
- Applicant’s Essay – Discuss your goals, background, and your reason for choosing the particular course of study that you are presently enrolled or will pursue.
- Photo of Applicant – Submit photo for publicity only.
Scholarships are not renewable.
Disbursement of Scholarship:
Successful applicants will be notified on or about May 15, 2022. Scholarship winners will be invited as guests to the May 25, 2022 evening meeting of Davis Lodge #169 to be acknowledged. Funds will be disbursed at that meeting or mailed afterwards upon receiving proof of enrollment. Scholarship funds can be used for tuition, books, or other school related expenses. If the scholarship recipient withdraws from school or does not attend for any reason, the balance of the scholarship grant funds must be returned to the Davis Odd Fellows Lodge #169 Treasurer.
The complete Application Package including Application information, transcripts, applicant’s essay and photo must be submitted via the online form no later than May 5, 2022.
Questions about the application can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
IOOF Davis Lodge #169
Attn: Sharla Cheney – Scholarship Committee Chair
415 2nd Street
Davis, CA 95616